What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Drosera

I would be interested in seeing a list of every kind of Drosera, possibly with some additional information about each like rarity and difficulty to grow. Does anyone know where I could find something like this? It's hard to really get into growing them when you only know of one or two, and so many other unknown names get thrown about you feel like other forum members are speaking a different language. Thanks!

Hi Nick,

I would suggest starting with BobZ's photo finder that Joe suggested. Find a plant that you like and then you can research it further from there.

Cheers
Steve

PS. I haven't forgotten about your seeds.. I am waiting for some pods to ripen on my D. aliciae so I can include them with your package.

Steve

i think this is a list of everything<a href="http://thecps.org.uk/content/view/38/25/" target="_blank">
Carnivorous Plant List - (over 1000 Plants)</a>

As to a brief dscription for a good many of them, I would recommend Savage Garden and CP's of the World.

isn't that the book by... him...

are the broms now considered carnivorous, or is that still up in the air?

What's a "broms"?

Thanks guys; I'll check out those links this week. I still plan to pick up the Savage Garden once my bank accounts aren't virtually frozen. There's so much learning to do...

Steve, please send me an email before you mail the seeds so I can verify the address. There may not be a house at the address I gave you anymore in another month or two!

Back