What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Burmanni seeds

glider14

Always a newbie
ok so i got a bunch of D. Burmanni seeds from a kind member. these are summer annuals so as long as it is hot can the seeds be sown at any time of the year? stratification?
thanks
Alex

This is the biggest weed in my collection.... Yes, if it's warm... toss some on some media.. They only take a month or so to grow up and flower... (for me at least) No stratification needed... Although-they can be stored in a fridge to be used later.
Andrew

Pretty weedy for me as well.. I got some seeds from Andy last year and they have infested about 10 plants since then. Grrr at him for letting me do that to myself.. lol j/k

oh boy! i like weedy CPs! right now most of them are in a big milled sphagnum makeshift pot from a water tray. wish me luck.
Alex

if anyone has any extra seed, please pm me. i've never had the pleasure to grow this species.

jlap- YOU pm ME! I don't have any harvested right now.. but i'm sure there is some seed out there dripping all over the pot next to it. haha.. PM me your address I'll ship you some soon.
smile.gif
And may D. burmanni have mercy on your soul!!! (You like vftguninsj will be cussing me in a year or so LOL!) BTW- vftguy.... any chance those have grown on the ground around the pots around there??
Andrew

hey thanks! i'll pm you!

Back