What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis 'Red' from the dead

You asking for a square and me denying it? ..I'm pretty sure that happens pretty often. Unless my memory sucks (which it might!!) Anywho- I generally don't have much in my sig, cause it annoys me. I just did it for fun... So it won't be there long. haha

Are we adults here or babies? Cmon folks tighten your belts and move along.

lol actually the main reason i changed my sig was i discovered it was no longer actually linking to my growlist. since i dont update my grow list much i just erased it course all this happend while i was messing with this thread and the last line struck me as really funny(prolly due to lack of sleep) it will be gone as soon as i come across something else that wont get me in to much trouble here.

btw I WANT A BOX DANG IT!! pritty plez?
smile_n_32.gif

Nep G, i aint wearing a belt, my jeans fit just fine................... now will you give one of the box thing-a-ma-jigs?
smile_n_32.gif

LOL! moving on to Nepg now huh?? decided i'm STEEL and won't give in? Try PAK or Cindy.. maybe they will be weaker willed.. (DOH!! *wishes in head* "please Cindy and PAK don't read this!!!" ) LOL!!!!

I was gonna edit more box begging in to my sig.. LOL then i realized... it really was too long. haha....

theres an idea. all i got to do is wave some more sapphires in front of PAK's nose and il get my box..........im a genius!!

You? I thought it was MY idea!!! ...people always steal my good ideas...
smile_h_32.gif
haha

thats what patents are for..............your just to slow...........or am i getting quicker?

do i get a square yet?

While you were yappen about protecting the idea... I went out and did it. so HA!
smile.gif

Did I hear the word sapphires??-??!! Like a PINK one??? *drool*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....verrrrry enticing. Since I'm so WEAK as Dandy would have you think.
smile_l_32.gif

pink one? you theif...............ill have to find another......they arent to common, atleast naturally pink..........ill do some digging
smile_n_32.gif

Back