What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. ordensis --narrow leaf form

Love this Drosera aff. ordensis! Location is Theda Station, Kimberley

dordensisnarrow3sl3.jpg

and another view:

dordensisnarrowsy6.jpg

Peter
cool.gif

Oooooh...... aaaaahh!
biggrin.gif

Those extra growth points make for some nice Trading Currency once they're detached and established ...
jumping.gif
456.gif

Beautiful plants! I just wanted to add that I recently planted some D. ordensis seed... And they are growing much better than I had expected. Here is a picture of my largest one
smile.gif

ordensisseed.JPG

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Sep. 06 2006,7:27)]Beautiful plants! I just wanted to add that I recently planted some D. ordensis seed... And they are growing much better than I had expected.
Another convert to the Petiolaris obsession!!!

Oh Ron- I've always been interested. I used to have quite a few D. ordensis 'Mulligans Lagoon' plants. I took 1 plant from quarter size to approx 14 divisioins of about 6-10" across. I traded many out- and ultimately lost my plant. But I'm commin back I warn you!! LOL
Andrew

BEAUTIFUL plant!! I grew the Mulligan Lagoon type. All the plants are a little different, I love the color of the traps on this one.

Nice work Andrew, I knew you'd do it
smile.gif

Back