What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pygmy Drosera

glider14

Always a newbie
ok i have one little(literally) D. pulchella. how would it and others do in a community pot? im thinking Pulchella, Scorpiodes, and palacea trichocaulis. and maby som others.
Alex

It sounds good, but I would use something else other than D. scorpioedes because it will totally disporportion the sizes of plants in the pot

They'll do fine together. It may get a little difficult to be able to distinguish one pigmy from another, particularly when dealing with several crosses of the same species, but they are definitely compatible. After a season of them spreading gemmae, it will become a chore to keep them separate, but it's up to you as to how you want to arrange them.

thanks but my plan is to not have them in any certain arrangement. when they flower i hope to have a shower of color and you cant say that you dont want a carpet of death haha
Alex

Back