What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More dew pics

Here are some pics of my plants (sorry if the pics are too big):

dscn2379.jpg

DSCN2381.jpg

D. burmanii

DSCN2383.jpg

D. admirabilis?

DSCN2384.jpg

dscn2386.jpg

DSCN2388.jpg

D. x tokaiensis

-Ben

Ah..... dew....! Nice looking plants!

very nice! i now have a tiny D. burmanni seedling(the only one out of...about 40 seeds wow) and im happy that it is growing nicely and getting bigger.
Alex

I also had a D. burmanni but it got too cold outside and It got killed
sad.gif
, but on a possitive note, Nice plants!

How big is your terrarium?

Thanks. I have a ten gallon terrarium (it has the D. burmanni in it) and a 20 gallon terrarium, with the D. tokaiensis and D. admirabilis in it, and if ya can see in the background of the D. admirabilis pic, some D. adelae.

-Ben

is that all or do you have more?

because I just bought a 55 gallon terrarium today and I was wondering about how much plants you had growing in terrariums.

Those are all the terrariums I have. I grow most of my plants in the terrariums, with a few on a windowsill (all my D. capensis), and the temperate ones outside.

-Ben

55 gallon eh? well i have MANY plants in a 29 gallon so just think of the possiblities! a few neps, some pings, a bunch of drosrea and some utrics!
Alex

Of all the wonderous carnivorous plant pictures I've seen around this forum I think I am truly the most amazed by sundew pics. They are absolutely stunning.

Don't get me wrong - I love nep pitcher photos...

BUT DEW, MAN, DEW!

xvart.

Back