What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for seed information

I am currently looking to expand my Drosera collection and am looking for a commercial source of seed. Anyone have any suggestions? I know about the ICPS seedbank - but unfortunately their selection is not great and it pretty much stays the same from month to month. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Stan

get as much as you can from the seedbank. you can get all of the species with location data and stuff! if your a member id take advantage of the ICPS. i dont think there is a good commercial seed website.
Alex

Hey there Buster,
I don't know of any in the US here is a link to one in the UK
http://plants-a-float.co.uk/.
There is always Allen Lowrie in Australia. You have to fax him or snail mail your order. He doesn't send as many seeds as Plants a float
Don't need an import permit since they are seeds.
The guy who runs the seed bank for CPS UK runs this business.I bought some form him last year the regular types of Drosera sprouted nicely for me. I had  difficulty with the tuberous kind. I am still learning how to germinate some things .
Hope this helps .
Lois

Back