What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera stolonifera

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
I got some tubers last winter from a guy in Australia. This plant was still on the southern hemisphere time clock. The pictures were taken during the summer here. I kept them in my basement where it was cool. It produced nice healthy tubers for me, and is starting to grow again for me now. I think it is adjusting pretty good to the northern hemisphere. I'm sure it will take a while to fully adjust. It had very nice flowers.
JMatt
dsc00064df1.jpg
dsc00063dq6.jpg
dsc00061br5.jpg
dsc00066fp8.jpg

thats so cool! if you get more tubers ill be interested in trading somthing with you. if you want that is :)
Alex

Found a few more pics.

These are some other ones I had growing then too. They all did well and are starting to grow again. I know I have better pictures of the stoloniferas somewhere, cant find them.
JMatt
dsc00035dx6.jpg
dsc00006bw8.jpg
dsc00009gs6.jpg
dsc00010pi3.jpg
dsc00034sd0.jpg

Nice photos of some amazing and uncommonly grown plants.

Impressive photos. Wish my 5 y.o. stolonifera would take the initiative to bloom.

Back