What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. zigzagia............i think?

couldnt get pics of the rosettes as they are about 1.5-2mm across and the camera doesnt like things that small.........anyways its growing in the zigzagia pot

Untitled-4-7.jpg

tough to say as many tuberous look like zigzagia.... menziesii comes to mind as one.
Alex

tough to say as many tuberous look like zigzagia.... menziesii comes to mind as one.
Alex

True.

It's too early to tell. Certainly could be though. Are the laminas kidney shaped as opposed to circular?

when viewed from above? circular....

i didnt order any menziesii seeds so if it is some got into the zigzagia seed pack. all the pots around it were seeded with petolaris complex Drosera. i realize it was prolly to small for 100% identification but its also my first tuberous dew that has actually grown for me other than peltata so i thought it was worth the picture

new pics...........ahhhhhh is this normal?

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Okay, that is really strange. I can say none of my zigzagia have done that...

Neat! Another pair of basal leaves on top. Any updates? :poke:

So I was photoing the bloom on my plant and noticed something odd

PB190001.jpg

See it yet?

PB190001_3.jpg

How about now??

PB190001_3_2.jpg

Moved the blooming plant out of the way

PB190009.jpg

And here is another plant doing the same thing.

PB190010.jpg

So it seems this is not a totally fluke thing to Rattler's plant. Now if only I knew why it was happening...

Back