What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baylorguy

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer"
Hello everyone -

Took out the camera and tried my luck at my first CP photoshoot (a very brief one). I am new to growing carnivorous plants but have found that the sundew is easily my favorite kind. Be easy on me!

DSC00323.jpg

My new growrack... I have 4 T12 fixtures at 40 watts each.

Droseraadelae.jpg

Drosera adelae settling into its new home... just received it this past Thursday, so looks like I am doing something right!

FiliformisFloridaGiant3.jpg

I love D. filiformis... so far my favorite plant. I have a flower coming up.

FiliformisFlordiaGiant2.jpg

Another filiformis pic.

filiformisFloridaGiant.jpg

Thanks Andrew for the awesome plant! For those of you who are wondering if flytrapshop.com has quality stuff, I got this last Thursday, and it's already dripping with dew... loves its new home.

those look nice and dewy :)

Your plants are looking great! Hope you enjoy and keep growing cp's

-Ryan

Thanks for the kind words. I am so paranoid about pests or just doing something wrong, but so far so good. Now I need to worry about where I am going to find some other sundews I am looking for :)

Good job! I suggest you put the D. filiformis, D. capensis, D. binata (looks like 'Marston Dragon' ) outside. Fill the rack with Nepenthes!

A nice start! And now for the learning curve!

Well in all honesty it doesn't seem too bad... not like it's rocket science. I am confident with the information in these forums I will be ok.

Stunning Filiformis you got there. I love how the arms seem to be reaaaching for something to "eat" :)

Great growing.

P.S. is that Pinguicula an Agnata?

Thanks Roarbark -

Yeah, my filiformis is already starting to produce leaves 8-12 inches long! You are correct, that is P. agnata. I'll upload some pictures once I get my new dews.

beautiful flypaper mate! (thats a genuine compliment btw) wish my adelae would grow more...

Great looking plants they look healthy and happy! (that means you need get more lol)

-Josh

Thanks everyone! They are defintiely happy. Can't wait to get my D. regia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back