What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like a phoenix from the ashes... D. graomogolensis

Wow, so long for something so small.

That's what she said.

LMAO!! :p

Wow! fantastic B! damn those roots are long. Sheesh!! I remember the last time I was shocked by roots was when I saw an almost stem like root structure of an adult capensis.

Wow Butch! That is a lovely plant. Also LOOK at those roots!!! WOW! Lovely lovely! Way to grow!

Wow !!!! That is some Phoenix !

The offspring of the Pheonix
graomogolensis.jpg

still has a ways to go but it's definitely on its way

Av

Cute. It has some nice colors.

give it another 6 months and it will be back to its peak :)
its no where near what it should be yet

but its alive :)
Av

absolutely amazing! i bet you were relieved when you saw those plants coming back!

yesssssssssssssss :)

and I wont have to worry about losing this particular clone again :)

just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside hehehehe

WOW! lovely dew! Also I didn't know that for every dead phoenix 20 more will come from its ashes!

edit: Looks like that worm was a blessing. It gave you 20 plants witch you may have never gotten because of your fear of losing it, though you may not aggree.

An absolutely amazing plant. Av8tor1, where did you find it? :)

Were the root cuttings successful? Or have you tried them?

MC,

The divisions/root cuttings have been very successful, some runts... but a good percentage turned out excellent.... that last image I posted is of one of them.

I originally got it a few years ago from a collector who specializes in rare dews.... but currently I know of no good/reliable source... rumor has it there are a couple european sources, but that same collector has expressed concerns about their pedigree.... So I dont know what to tell ya,

HTH's
Av

Amazing plant there. Glad it came back!

thanks Finch, me too... its long been one of my most prized plants

Av

This is an amazing plant. Congrats on the revival and good luck with your continued success. Please keep us updated as it continues to thrive. :D

great dew AV! wow wow wow wow WOW!

Back