What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks all for the help. As you can see I'm definitely not a pygmy expert but learning. Definitely some great info here.

I wish there was some database with pics of all pygmys and their flowers. Too many people have mislabeled plants. We need an expert.

It looks like there are some experts online. This thread should help many who are passed on plants that are mislabelled. Thanks all again. PAK if your out there you bought the above species from me labeled as I received it nitidula x pulchella in the NASC auction. The plant should be labeled as marc stated above. Hope we're still freinds. Sorry about that.

I also received a pot labeled as nitidula x pulchella from you DroseraBug in a trade about a month ago I'd say. Should they be labeled as omissa (ericksoniae) x pulchella as well? I just ordered a plant labeled as ericksoniae x pulchella so I'll be able to compare them if and when it flowers.

I also received a pot labeled as nitidula x pulchella from you DroseraBug in a trade about a month ago I'd say. Should they be labeled as omissa (ericksoniae) x pulchella as well? I just ordered a plant labeled as ericksoniae x pulchella so I'll be able to compare them if and when it flowers.

Sorry,

I'm caught. Seriously it wasn't my fault. Oh know she will never trade with me again. I promise I'm as throrough as possible with my I.D.s. Please forgive. I guess I deserve a:slap:

LOL! It's really no trouble at all. It happens to all of us. I still wanna trade with ya again :-D.

I'll still give ya a :slap:, just because it's so silly looking and I don't know when I'll be able to use it again haha.

Back