What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Help With D.cape ?

Hi all i was just wondering whats going on with me D.cape plants i planted them about 1 or 2 weeks ago and they sprouted and was very small but now they have started to dissapear slowley lol is this due to direct sunlight or maybe the spray bottle i use to water them ? please help if you can

Richard

maybe lol thats why im asking :D any second opinion's please will help i hope its not the sun it shuldent be anyway sun = good hehe

Richard

I just this week got my first D. capensis myself so I'm no expert. ???
Maybe you should explain exactly what you have been doing and perhaps then someone will chime in.

Can you be a little more descriptive about how you're growing them? Are these seed grown? If so, full sunlight might be a little much to start them out on. If you can, taking pictures of your setup is often enough to solve the problem.

D. Capensis from see start incredibly small, probably smaller than the period at the end of a sentence.

thanks for everyones help i have the info needed now :) thanks for the info thought from all good stuff every day i learn more hehe :D

Richard

im not totally sure but i understand some hehe :p not too much tho

Richard

Back