What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's wrong with my Drosera kenneallyi

Indigo

Learning How To Multiply
Hello TF'er

Wehn i got home from work and check my Drosera kenneallyi growing in outdoor is doign smething weird.

2009-08-2721_14_39.jpg

Sorry about the bad photographic skill. as you can see that the Drosera kenneallyi starting to grow multi growth point from the rizhome, what should i do? its making the Drosera kenneallyi look weird. can i division it?

Divide it once the new points have roots and are independent of the mother plant.

Ok =] Thank you.

Just a note, the process of rosette division in D. kenn can take upwards of a year so do not get over eager to split it. Personally I would just let it be. The rosette will divide and migrate away from one another

Just a note, the process of rosette division in D. kenn can take upwards of a year so do not get over eager to split it. Personally I would just let it be. The rosette will divide and migrate away from one another

Ya i will try that. its just that the D.kenn doesn't look too pretty like that XD. look more like a mutation. how long does it take for it to to mirgrate away from now?

:))

Drosera kenneallyi is a tropical sundew right?

edit what I want to ask is does Drosera kenneallyi need dormancy?

Yes.

Yes.

re:jimscott

Thanks

re:pyro

Thanks

Back