What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a Couple Cool Pictures of an Adelae

Just messing with my mom's point 'n shoot Canon.

Picture%2081.png

Picture%2084.png

Picture%2087.png

More pictures here. The last two albums are better, I think, because I used a tripod along with the timer.

they look awesome. my adelae is just starting to get red dew. my terrarium is much better for it, and it shows it. At least i can grow SOMETHING in there(i may be starting a growspace soon though)

Great photos! Nice job!

Awesome macros!

You sure it's an adalae?Not very same with mine...But your pics ROCK!

You sure it's an adalae?Not very same with mine...But your pics ROCK!

The mama plant died, and these are the babies that grew around it. That's why they're not pointed leaves or anything. Glad you like the pics. :)

LOL! You have elgecko's camera!

LOL! You have elgecko's camera!

I wish. His is a nice one, this is just a point and shoot. No special lens on this one. I'm looking to get a nice DSLR, though.

ncie photos! That last one is intereting!

Awesome pictures! What kind of camera is that?

Awesome pictures! What kind of camera is that?

Just a Canon SD1100. It was under $200 before it was discontinued. Not bad, but I think the price went up since then.

I wish. His is a nice one, this is just a point and shoot. No special lens on this one. I'm looking to get a nice DSLR, though.

The macros are impressive. I'm considering an SX10 at some point.

Nice closeups!

Why do I see people saying D. adlae is hard to grow? Mine came outta nowhere and crowded out a damn N. hamata! Is it cos it needs those cooler temps and not sitting in water?

Back