What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May be in a world of hurt..

hey those are some nice pots of dews you got N101. :) what are the ones in the last pic?

Careful MM or that pot may end up like this!!

1002561850x639.jpg

I suggest that you buy tons of little pots and plant a sundew or two in each pot. Next year when they are bigger, you can sell them for good prices are your neighborhood garage sale.

I had 3 Cape sundews about 4 months ago. Two months ago, I repotted them and as I did so, I cut up the roots into pieces and sprinkled the roots all over my Nepenthes pots. I went from 3 Cape Sundews to about 25 now.

Not to mention I now have Cape Sundews growing in pots where I know I didn't plant any seeds or cuttings. ???

I guy up the road owns an orchid greenhouse. He donated a few 1000 small pots to me.. so I'm golden! But thanks for the heads up. I'll definately get into selling some off when they're bigger.

They're getting bigger!!

capalba1.jpg

capalbo.jpg

capalba2.jpg

thats so cool! looks like green snow :-))

Growing like weeds..

hey those are some nice pots of dews you got N101. :) what are the ones in the last pic?

Thanks Millipede. The dews in the last pic are Drosera spatulata.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

What form of Cape Sundew are those Mass morels? I'll have to trade you for some of those, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha! i so wanna do this with any D. capensis i get! :D :D

What's the diameter of that pot?

I think you should take a few thousand out of the million dews in that pot and leave them outside all winter, trying to breed super dews.

@nep101 i believe that they are the Drosera capensis 'Albino' that sdcp had sase'd away a couple months ago.

Back