What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You wandered into the wrong house bro!

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
Oh, now your screwed..

100_3010.jpg

100_3011.jpg

100_3013.jpg

Hey "Mass",

You are having waayy too much fun with this hobby! :banana2:
:boogie::boogie::boogie:
Enjoy!

After feeding live food to 1200 tarantulas for 10 years, I do get a kick out of seeing something a little more gentle eating too.. :devil:

He got smoked! What now, son?!?

Hey Mass what is that Sundew you got?

Poor guy doesn't have a prayer :)

Lol!!! Great photo Travis! It's funny when you can do that with flies in a forest of D. burmannii - they can walk around for a while, but soon the little tentacles start moving and watch out :0o:

Oh no!!
I wonder if there is a link between growers of carnivorous plants and serial killers?? Dont start writing angry pm's I like feeding my plants as much as the next guy Im just wondering?

Oh no!!
I wonder if there is a link between growers of carnivorous plants and serial killers?? Dont start writing angry pm's I like feeding my plants as much as the next guy Im just wondering?

There is a bit if a sadistic tendency, particularly among the teens. They're also beautiful plants, in of the themselves, with pretty flowers Some of us are also just geeks!

Back