What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its not very often i post photos of my dews, as its usually so freakin hard to get a decent shot of them...but thanks to my new camera, i can finally start showing some of them again...i dont have many, but here are a few of them....

So we will start with some of the North American natives....
D. rotundifolia
P1010284.jpg

P1010297.jpg

P1010294.jpg

D. filiformis var. filiformis
P1010279.jpg

D. filiformis Florida Giant
P1010291.jpg

D. intermedia
P1010288.jpg

P1010286.jpg

P1010344.jpg

D. xHybrida
P1010274.jpg

Now for some of the others...

D. capensis Red, yes its the red form, its just not as colored up as normal because we are just now getting some nice weather...give it a couple weeks lol
P1010342.jpg

D. capensis
P1010339.jpg

P1010340.jpg

D. aliciae seedlings
P1010309.jpg

P1010307.jpg

P1010304.jpg

D. scorpioides
P1010314.jpg

P1010311.jpg

D. carbarup
P1010316.jpg

D. pulchella
P1010317.jpg

more to come later....hope you enjoyed :)

Last edited:
Your dews are looking great, SK!
Very nice dews, indeed, and great shots!
What's the new cam? :)

its not literally a NEW camera, but its new for me, came from Andy....Olympus C-4040Z

Nice pics! I've decided sundews are my favorite CP (this week anyway). So many varieties, all with their own charms... looks like you've got a nice assortment going there.

Those Drosera have amazing amounts of dew!

thanks for the comments guys :)
Burnt - you should see them in the morning just as the sun hits them when the humidity is highest, its like a literal glistening forest, its amazing...ill have to try and get some photos of that if and when i ever wake up early enough to do that rofl

very beautiful plants!:)

SK, I'd love to see the pics if so! Ah, dew :) .

thanks for the comments again :) ill get more up tomorrow

You Sir is truely amazing :) I love their color and well feed. *green thumbs up* !

Sadly its super cloudy this morning here in Washington. I would have liked to have gotten the morning dew photo, but alas, Washington shows its true colors again... I will get more dew pics today though as i think im gonna be repotting and dividing some filiformis, hybrida, and intermedia....

Last edited:
Awsome Sundews!
You say you don't have many. that's funny. Obviously, you havn't seen my collection. LOL

Edited the thread for ya. Nice plants and good pics, must be a decent camera. :p
Andrew

Thanks Andy, it really is a good camera, thanks again for it :)

Ended up repotting the intermedia from the S. minor pots to their own 10" pot....and 2, turned into idk how many lol.
P1010003-6.jpg

the empty space where they used to be...they were just crowding out the S. minor....
P1010004-2.jpg

Back