What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosophyllum Seedling... a day in the life...

Makes me almost want to move to California....

wow, nice specimen Brokken

AH! This is the plant I need to grow. Seeds of it are very valuable, and I love trading seed (if you haven't noticed). Besides, I live in perfect location probably.

Anybody have seeds to spare?

Just in case no one here has any seed, the ICPS seed bank has 15 available if you're a member.

Which I am not. That is out :(

But I can wait. Seeds are bound to turn up some time.

But thank you for the information! I appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I just wanted to ask a few questions:

Can you water the dewy pine with water that has a higher mineral content than other cp's?

@Brokken: That plant looks gigantic in the picture. How tall is it in real life?

You have spectacular CP there!

I just wanted to ask a few questions:

Can you water the dewy pine with water that has a higher mineral content than other cp's?

@Brokken: That plant looks gigantic in the picture. How tall is it in real life?

You have spectacular CP there!

I've been wondering if it can take water myself. However considering I only have the one I don't want to experiment on it. My plant is probably about 8" to 10" tall. It's not huge, just bushy.

Back