What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scinence Project!

I am doing a science project on my D. capensis typical i have three and here is what i am going to do. I will feed one freeze dried blood worms the next i will feed nothing and the other one i will feed dry dog food (Just a excperiment for my science class) and so far guess who's winning you guys and girls tell me who's growing the most and who's not.

Ok...the one that will do the best will probably be the bloodworm one......the worst will most likely be the dogfood one.

Honestly I'd say dog food, but I'm probably totally wrong. My D. capensis loves Fritos!

Im guessing the 3rd one will be eaten by a dog :p

Anwsers in i will wait untill 4:30 P.M. today to tell which one is winning but i will also add that i haven't fed the dogfood one untill today because it went through something? I don't know what but it was sick for a long time and it is finally ready to be fed and i allready have so the dogfood i guess you can't vote for but you can if you want to and i will tell everyone who is winning when i finish my project. But i think that the dogfood could possably tie because you know all of the nutrients in it for the dogs so i don't know we will have to see so keep on comenting/questions/guessing thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Haha Talie really funny LOL!

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

3 min. left!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

2 min. left!

The one you fed nothing?

no no i didn't feed the one i am suuposed to feed dogfood because it was looking like it was going to die and i didn't because i didn't think it would like dogfood on right before it was going to die so i waited for it to recover then i fed it which happenend to be TODAY. And guessing is over for now when my scinence project is due and i turn it in i will start another guessing.voting thing for the end for the finnal results.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Ok so far the worm fed one is very consedryably bigger than the others and the dogfood is in last but only because it was sick so i will have another contest when i turn my project in so you won EXO! thanks other people can still coment and ask questions about what i am doing and how i am doing thinks Thanks i will also tell everyone the grade i got. It is due at the end of the month!

Last edited:
i would have agreed because dogs are carnivores not insectivores, so their diet is more like hamburger than bugs... and we all know the hamburger is good for flytrap myth HAHAHAHA

Ok...the one that will do the best will probably be the bloodworm one......the worst will most likely be the dogfood one.

Agreed!

Well so far i turned the project in like two months ago and still haven't gotten the grade.

Back