What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera paleacea subsp. roseana and Drosera scorpioides

thez_yo

instigator
P3020003.jpg

Well, I think the D. scorpioides will actually survive a winter outside in San Diego and making gemmae :-D
(and I guess there's other Drosera in there but I don't know which ones :p)

How are everybody else's pygmies doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute thez, I love pygmies, wish I had some!

Despite the seasonal changes some of them are going through, the group of them are quite attractive, together.

Very cute thez, I love pygmies, wish I had some!

:love: Thanks! I'm slowly collecting more and more because they're so adorable and take up all but a few centimeters :p

Despite the seasonal changes some of them are going through, the group of them are quite attractive, together.

I know it's so darling :love: It's why I can't keep them in their separate pots, and end up making mixed pots of cute little pygmies :p

Nice colour! It is indeed challenging to keep the pots with one species, with the gemmae jettisonning!

Hey Jim your ca looks like mine the same face and everything.

Hello, my D. pulchella that I received in oct. as gammae (13 gammae) grew at different rates with the fastest growing flowering in early feb. Now five are in flower. In early dec. I received 10 gammae as a special that were mixed. I now have five which I believe are D. roseana with three ready to bloom. The five remaining are all the same species but are very slow growers so I will have to wait and see what those will be. Jack

Back