What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there! I have some new pictures from my minilab I would like to share with you. I hope you like them:)

Pinguicula lusitanica setting flowers
DSCF0006-3.jpg

Pinguicula grandiflora seedlings
DSCF0009-5.jpg

Drosera burmannii 'Humpty Doo' with new flower stalk
DSCF0004-7.jpg

Drosera affinis (finally rooting:)
DSCF0018-4.jpg

Drosera falconeri (it took me lots of killed plants to figure out how to prime this one with roots before deflasking)
DSCF0030-1.jpg

Drosera afra callus culture just replated to produce quazillion plants:-D
DSCF0012-4.jpg

Drosera arcturi 'Gelignite Creek, Tasmania' is for me a tricky plant in TC but I think I have tamed her now she started to propagate nicely:)
DSCF0022-3.jpg

Drosera hilaris just replated on new tested media I have designed lately. Hope it will be much faster and will work for most species.
DSCF0034-1.jpg

Nepenthes albomarginata
DSCF0031-1.jpg

Nepenthes benstonei
DSCF0010-5.jpg

Wow... we need a couple of you here in the states :p

The Drosera afra callus looks a lot like a slaughter to me... :0o: haha

Awesome TC'ing. :awesome:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Gold star for your forehead good sir!!!

HOLY SHNIKIES! im seriously speechless...you've got this TC business down to a T!

How are you cleaning the seeds before you place them on the growing media? I have tried to grow orchids from seeds and had a lot of contaminatio each time I tried.

absolutely fantastic.
Thanks to your help, I now have some little tc babies of my own :) Just waiting for them to size up now, which is happening quite quickly!

Back