What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera sp. "south africa" before and after

Hello everyone, just a few pics of my Drosera sp. "south africa". Enjoy!

before (March 5)
028.JPG

and 3 days ago
021.JPG

024.JPG

023.JPG

the larger ones are the ones I started feeding earlier on, with beta fish food. If I had not fed them, they would still be only a few millimeters across. Feeding definitely works!

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed.. feeding does wonders!! Looking good Devon!

Very niiiiice :)

yup, feeding works for every CP out there!

Thanks for the comments. :)

Beautiful Drosera Devon:)!

Growing really fast!

Great job!

Thank you again everyone! :)

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I will likely have more picks within a month, just for teh lolz. They will be greatly overcrowded by then and will need dividing, so I will be trading plants to Canadian growers.

Very nice, i feed my Drosera with betta fish pellets, really neat to see other good results, i should make an update of my plants!
very nice! :)

What it the time line between the first photo and the second? I have a bunch of young dews that are slowly growing and am wondering how long it will be before mine look that nice.

The first photos was taken March 5th, and the second was taken like 5 days ago or something.

They're coming along quite nicely! Can't wait to see them as a full-grown colony by the end of the year. Should only be a few months or less before they start flowering for ya.

another update! Pics taken today.

002.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

ALL of these plants are on the auction now! Only Canadians!

Back