What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera capensis "Red" and 'Albino' Timelapse

The ant got away... bah...

Also, I screwed up the image resizing, so definition may not be stellar. I think I might be starting to get the hang of this, though. Time to get better software than Windows Movie Maker.

A number of things went wrong with this one, so I'm not proud of it, but oh well.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cKFlRk8YFo0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Music is Schubert's Serenada.

I woulve had a full on :lol: attack if the ant wouldve fallen onto another leaf....

Must nto have been dewy enough

That and ants are friggin' fighters, man. Tough little buggers. The plant is young, though, so yeah, that was probably too big a prey for too small a plant with too little dew. LOL.

keep the plant standing in water halfway up the pot and itll dew up like nuts if given good light..my dews love that under my t5's

My plants have no problem being dewy beyond belief, I think it's just too young still.

Nice time lapse reaper!

Thanks, dionae.

I found the ant in the room a little bit ago... he's squatched. ;p

Cool video! Thanks for sharing.

Great timelapse. The albino is a champ.

Back