What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

filiformis, adelae and spatulata macros

Brie

Sarracenia freak
They look like crap being shrunk down, please click to view in full size. :)

spatulata
5963248450_c6e3d21e7c_o.jpg

5963339818_944a8126a4_o.jpg

filiformis
5962783449_fb41e07258_o.jpg

adelae
5963339910_08acec1753_o.jpg

5962691829_dd09c85d5c_o.jpg

5963339732_4987ef463c_o.jpg

5963339874_132268c21e_o.jpg

Beautiful work there . . .

Awesome! One of my favorite thing about keeping filliformis was taking pics of the leaves unfurling, as weird as that sounds LOL but they never came out THAT good!!!

Camera/Lense please, should have known that question would have come up sooner or later... Beautiful...

Gorgeous.
It's settled.. if or when I sell my flava, that money is going towards macro lenses from Butch. I want to take pictures that nice!

Awesome! One of my favorite thing about keeping filliformis was taking pics of the leaves unfurling, as weird as that sounds LOL but they never came out THAT good!!!

I know right? Its so awesome watching the leaves unfurl.

Camera/Lense please, should have known that question would have come up sooner or later... Beautiful...

haha yeah, I should just put it in my signature like I do on other forums...

Its a Canon T1i, lens is the Tamron 90mm macro

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Gorgeous.
It's settled.. if or when I sell my flava, that money is going towards macro lenses from Butch. I want to take pictures that nice!

The Tamron 90mm isnt that expensive anymore... Alot cheaper then when I first got mine, think it was like $700 then.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/330641-USA/Tamron_AF272C700_SP_90mm_f_2_8_Di.html

beautiful plants you should do a video of them unfurling

They look even better, here (TF)!

Great photography! I love close up dew shots. You have quite the artistic eye.

D. filiformis has got to be my absolute favorite sundew. I insist on having them growing everywhere in my temperate pots. Once they start to flower, it is a rather easy task to spread them everywhere there is open real estate.

Sweet

Terrific images, Brie. Thanks for sharing.

Paul

Beautiful close up adelae shots.
I think I would rather have a Canon brand lens, as I've heard tamrons aren't always reliable... however, when I get my camera, I could always rent both from borrowlenses for when I go to hawaii and compare them.

I love the flower scape macro. Your dews must like what you're doing.

Back