What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera of the Month: September 2011

Wow.. nice catch Warren.
He's right BE. All pics entered must be taken as of this month (September). From what I can see, the first, and the last two are needing to be removed. Or all of them if I'm missing something.
You've got mad skills.. go snap some pics and blow this thing outta the water. ;) Lazy butt..

Oh, my bad... I didnt see that. Well delete my post, prolly not gunna get around to taking new pics. :p

Oh, my bad... I didnt see that. Well delete my post, prolly not gunna get around to taking new pics. :p

I'm not a mod.. so you need to do your own post edit.
And quit being such a slacker, get off your duff, and SNAP SOME PICS!! I heart your pics.. pLeAsE...

falconeri... PUUUNCH!
falcon2.jpg

Last edited:
OOOoooo.. can't wait for mine to look like that.

D. erythrorhiza ssp. squamosa (Albany Hwy)

IMG_7461.jpg

wow so many pretty and sticky dews

Drosera helodes
IMGP1481copy.jpg

I'm glad I don't have to call the winner. Heavy competition! :clap: Oh, wait a minute - I do get to vote...

- Mark

Last edited:
Drosera Spatulata

Drosera spatulata division thats been growing in pumice about three months.. mushroom came out of nowhere!
DSCF1293.jpg

Contest closed.. Thank you to all who participated in our first ever Drosera of the Month contest.

why is the october drosera of the month thread closed? did everyone see my photo and just decide it wasnt worth competing?? (joke)

darn... I forgot to enter...

why is the october drosera of the month thread closed? did everyone see my photo and just decide it wasnt worth competing?? (joke)

Some people were having troubles getting over certain rules and mass decided he didnt want to deal with those people anymore. (thats my understanding)

Yeah... I tried posting a picture of a B. liniflora and it was already closed...

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I just took the picture on Friday:

005-4.jpg

Dang, I was hoping it was sorted out and then I realized this was the September thread. Last I checked there was only a couple entries for October and I thought maybe more people started entering pics...

Back