What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And yet again.. BE demands updates.

As Andrew would say,"Some D. prolifera proliferating."

IMG_7992.jpg

IMG_7993.jpg

Out of focus D. schizandra coming along nicely.

IMG_8007.jpg

And an out of focus pic of D. macrophylla's upcoming flower stalk. I'm lazy, perhaps I'll take better pics another day.

IMG_8006.jpg

IMG_8004.jpg

IMG_8003.jpg

Wow that macrophylla is so cool

Hey thanks. It thinks your cool too. ;) It told me so..

i need to get 1 of those D. macrophylla there real nice
great pics guess your happy with your new adapter

i need to get 1 of those D. macrophylla there real nice
great pics guess your happy with your new adapter

One of my top 3 favorite tubers sp. I'm glad to see it's happily doing it's thing.

awweesoomee.. Lovin that macrophylla...

Moved the schizandra strikes from the RO vial to LFS today, and started props on a new leaf. Hopefully I'm successful enough to spread this species around the community a bit. ;)

IMG_8013.jpg

Just a quick pic of my D. macrophylla. Or.. a leaf of it for that matter.

IMG_8016.jpg

Oh, little baby schiz!

Love that D. macrophylla pic!!

Ah, I see more...thought they were part of the moss!

A couple updates. The 2 that turned out anyways.. Still tough taking good pics when I'm sick and dying.

My one D. oblanceolata (Sunset Peak, Hong Kong) seedling. Not sure why the other seeds didn't germinate. (The D. ascendens seedlings pics didn't turn out.)

IMG_8416.jpg

And of course the D. schizandra. Notice the healthy root development. :boogie: Question ~ will the leaf just disintegrate, or will it need to be cut to eventually separate these kids?

IMG_8402.jpg

IMG_8400.jpg

IMG_8399.jpg

Looks great mass!! Id assume shizzy is like prolifera, and all my prolifera pullings turn into mush after about 2 months and the plantlets are easily separated.

Looks great mass!! Id assume shizzy is like prolifera, and all my prolifera pullings turn into mush after about 2 months and the plantlets are easily separated.

Well good.. that'll make it easy.

Nice progress.

Lots of little schizzies! The oblanceolata is going to be pretty.

:woot:Shizzies!!

Back