What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Regia Net Pot

Received a humongous net pot. Is regia a good candidate for growing in one of these, or would a grao be better?

I don't know much about growing Drosera in netpots, but when considering something like this I always like to compare it to photos of the species in situ. The photos I have seen of D. regia usually show it growing in what appears to be somewhat dense marshy grasslandish sort of terrarin. Just some food for thought.

Thank you dex. Anyone grow theirs in net pots? I think it would be cool to have the roots grow out of the sides and take root cuttings without unpotting it.

I think it would be cool to have the roots grow out of the sides and take root cuttings without unpotting it.
I don't know about roots growing out of the sides, but my experience is that plants certainly will.
D_regiaBigEasy2701.JPG

very nice Bob! that must be a sight to behold when you have full, lush growth....and a nightmare to carry around! :lol:

Awesome! :0o:

Back