What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats wrong?

I own a drosera prolifera and it has not put out a new leaf in 2 months the temp is around 75 degrees F and is around 80% humidity and is growing in live sphagnum moss.???

What kind of light?

Pictures would help.

It has morning light about 5 to 6 hours (and sorry i cant take pics my camera broke)

Check out my "d. prolifera frustration" thread. Mine was receiving morning light just like yours (southeastern window) but it always looked like a mess. Moving it to northwestern window did the trick for me. Basically it's in bright shade all day now and receives a few hours of direct light as the sun goes down.

D. prolifera can be a pain. Mine were going crazy just a few months ago, but then slowed down, so I moved them to a new, bigger pot. Now, all of the parent plants are dead, and the plantlets are a mixed bag. Some are barely holding on, while others will slowly make one medium-small leaf, then a really small, deformed leaf. I've found cooler temps and lots of INSECT food helps, for some reason.

Back