What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early Tubers

This D. abberans decided to wake up a bit early, so I'm trying to keep things cool for it so it doesn't get too upset!
Beware: iPhone quality photos inside!:jester:

Still tiny!
photo1_zps86540bfb.jpg

A week ago:
photo3_zps6b113f89.jpg

photo2_zps31b5d1fd.jpg

The plant today. I gave it two tiny gnats so far.
photo5_zpsb7f1f135.jpg

photo4_zps739f33c3.jpg

Mine are all coming up already too. Super early this year, usually don't see plants until mid October. Some of my D.modesta are already 4" high.

Some of mine were growing all summer like menziesii

Nice. It's encouraging to see pics as I have just taken mine out 'storage' and I'm hoping to see something similar soon. This is a rather nervous time for me...

I have D. aberrans poking out of the ground right now, and I checked on my one surviving ramellosa and found growth as well. Still waiting to see if hookeri made it or not...

Nice. It's encouraging to see pics as I have just taken mine out 'storage' and I'm hoping to see something similar soon. This is a rather nervous time for me...

Stressful for me too since this is basically my first attempt at tubers and I got them dormant, so I kept checking to see when they were sprouting and such. Most of my tubers (3/4) have sprouted now, I can take pictures tomorrow.

Back