What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robster_24's Carnivorous Plants

Somehow I doubt the cape has any actual mutation, especially as I see a dewdrop in the pic....they will lose dew due to a number of environmental conditions though, from humidity to soil to temperature to pests.......
Also, you can still feed it. Like any plant liquid fertilizers can be taken up by the leaves, and once it gets growing you can confirm or deny whether or not it actually has a dew issue or if there is an environmental issue....
Im not sure why it wont grow... it is the same age as all the other capes you see in the pics... but no worries I have about 70 more growing in the same exact conditions doing just fine!

I love the pics of your drosera and VFT's in the seedling trays. Very neat. I'm especially fond of that deadly forest of capensis haha. No bug would survive that.

That pot of 5 paradoxa is dazzling! Nicely done.

For the D. falconeri, I wonder if the humidity levels you show might be too low for it. Mine are happy in about 70% average. Paradoxa can be a more forgiving species.

Back