What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acclimated finaly

orlenz

Petiolaris Enthusiast
Here are a couple of the Petiolaris I got a couple months back, I am lucky to have a climate that allows me to grow them outside, I got these from a guy that uses a terrarium, so had a fun time acclimating them the last several weeks, the lanata went Dormant but looks to be coming out of it and is putting out a flower.

6-22-14%20(1).jpg

6-22-14%20(3).jpg

Last edited:
Here are a couple of the Petiolaris I got a couple months back, I am lucky to have a climate that allows me to grow them outside, I got these from a guy that uses a terrarium, so had a fun time acclimating them the last several weeks, the lanata went Dormant but looks to be coming out of it and is putting out a flower.

6-22-14%20(1).jpg

6-22-14%20(3).jpg

It could just be me but I have been unable to see your photos, Orlenz. Anybody else having this problem?

Growing petiolaris 'dews out of doors in the US is an interesting project. I hope it is going well for you.

Back