What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another inch or two and i'm gone......

A Drosera regia attempts to go walkies

14980752978_a349323e1d_o.jpg

That would be a root.

An update of the rascal now that it's replanted into a long tom of live sphagnum.

16935274673_497a7cf7f9_o.jpg

Very pretty plant, hopefully it is more happy now and will not try to escape again!

Do you mean you took a root cutting or transplanted the whole plant?

Has this plant bloomed for you Fred? I have a large one that I would like to see flower this year and I am wondering about it. That's a nice plant, by the way.

Has this plant bloomed for you Fred? I have a large one that I would like to see flower this year and I am wondering about it. That's a nice plant, by the way.

That particular plant hasn't flowered yet but I do get flowers from my other pots.

Only about 4"

I remember when this first happened to my capensis years ago, I freaked out and thought it was some kind of weird fungal protrusion...ah, the joys of elementary school logic.

My plant grew one a month ago but it eventually turned black. The plant is still fine though.

Back