What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera regia

Nice! I was wondering how your regia were doing what with all the heat you've been having over there. It must be awful in the greenhouse. BTW how are the Darlingtonia?

Looking good! Congrats on the flower. :hail:

I'm having the best luck right now that I've ever had with D. regia... I believe I've had all of them less than a year at this point, but the growth is awesome (the seedlings especially surprise me!)

D. regia 'Big easy' from root cuttings, D. regia plant purchased, D. regia from purchased seed

20180723_162122.jpg

20180723_162141.jpg

Those look really good. I'm jealous. My seedlings were all destroyed by the heat a little while ago.

I've been doing well with my D. regia as well. I have 3 plants I'm growing outside with the Sarrs that have all been handling the heat wave magnificently. We've had many days over 90F during the past two weeks, with two up to 99F and they aren't skipping a beat.

Drosera regia by Nimbulan, on Flickr

Grey Moss, time to start over: D
It's cool to see so many D. regia around lately!

Back