1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful !!! Dream to achieve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think, do keep them always wet and let them have some company from other species will do the trick. I really did not fuzz about them. This spring/summer was very rainy and mostly cold in the beginning and dry and really hot in the end. They just flowered again after every cold spell so I had on most three flower stalks this year. Only the small plant which flowered the first year is still a tiny plant and did not flower again. In the heat I had to refill in the morning and the evening.

I started a new one an ordinary clay pot with soil from this pine forest. It is a sand pit and the top layer just pushed off. It consists of some pine roots and some peat like soil but 90 %sand. The first seedlings started outside I just let them stay wet and keep them till next spring at a window in my studio.
    They don’t get aphids and as long I keep some water in the plate it is one of the easiest carnivore I had up to now. Maybe a little bit too sticky and big.

Only once, one was dry in the plate for more than one day. Lost all its drops and stayed so for some days. It looked a tiny bit flabby the day I watered it again.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicely done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12