What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Australian dews.

Took the opportunity to snag some photos of some of my Australian Drosera.... Here are 5 members of the petiolaris complex and one Pygmy.....

0c5add3f1e8be67947bd8fb2094edd6c.jpeg

7cfc8bf6c0f0ccfc6539ee6a15750007.jpeg

0b4512569b0650b88afc7ada16a22466.jpeg

e764dfe519104f5780aeef73384f4f9e.jpeg

d0a140780a497f78c3a8ff330dc632ae.jpeg

b100b0591d9f45786733410a6563e1ca.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice healthy plants and crisp photos. :bigthumpup:

Such a shame you had to ruin the photos with the text across the plants.

Nice healthy plants and crisp photos. :bigthumpup:

Such a shame you had to ruin the photos with the text across the plants.

You can thank the people who have used my images without permission over the years for that one.... sorry for the inconvenience [emoji12] long time no speak fred!

I understand Kris, that's why I said "had to". I've just taken the view that if it's not for profit they can use mine, provided they don't claim the photo is their own.

I understand Kris, that's why I said "had to". I've just taken the view that if it's not for profit they can use mine, provided they don't claim the photo is their own.

Typically I bare that same thought in mind, but the majority of the time it seems to be sales adds on eBay [emoji12]

Nice Falconeri. You grow your petiolaris complex plants in any special conditions? Extra heat or humidity?

Nice Falconeri. You grow your petiolaris complex plants in any special conditions? Extra heat or humidity?

Grey Moss they are grown in higher humidity than the rest of my plants, yes kept around 90 degrees in the day but they do get chilly at night as they’re growing on the same rack as my H/L and UHL neps. I also foliar feed with maxsea.

That pygmy [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stunning - the plants and the photography!

Thank you everyone. [emoji28] personally I feel my photos could be a lot better but you can only do so much with a phone, and my DSLR is currently out of commission

Thank you everyone. [emoji28] personally I feel my photos could be a lot better but you can only do so much with a phone, and my DSLR is currently out of commission

You took these on a phone? What phone?! These look great!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back