What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dawn of the Super Dew

I have been breeding my creation D. x obovata ‘Ivan’s Paddle’, selecting clones able to grow in extreme conditions which kill other sundews; including the mighty Cape Sundew. Pictured is one example raised from seed in a micro bog on soil from here in the Los Angeles area along with native Gemmabryum moss. Day of the Triffids is science fiction, but Dawn of the Super Dew is real!

Attachments

• Super Sundew 2.6.20.jpg
    Super Sundew 2.6.20.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 67
Neat! Are you using pure water? Have you soaked it and then measured the TDS or PH of the water to see where it is sitting at?

Neat! Are you using pure water? Have you soaked it and then measured the TDS or PH of the water to see where it is sitting at?

I am using acidic rain water in this boglet. I test soil and water samples using a cheap pH test kit from pet stores. Fun to experiment with different soils I find here and there.

Back