What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thats so cool!

i checked the little drosera adelae that my little brother bought at lows and the leafs that had touched the ground and started to rott are now growing lotts of little sundews, that is so cool!
biggrin.gif
 to see all those little plants growing makes my heart go pitter patter.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
I have a other plants that do this but, not with the same quantity,that is one nifty sundew. soooo cooool
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

The adelae will form a huge clump with one king plant in the middle! if you leave it long enough That's why, even though it's common, I like this one a lot!
smile.gif

If you wish to make a lot of them you can cut off a full size leaf and pin it (dew side up) to a pot full of peat/sand using a few toothpicks and you'll get a ton of baby adelae!
have fun!

My adelae has grown long roots, right through the holes on the bottom of the pot. The roots are growing in the water tray, and tiny plantlets are forming in the tray! Root cuttings of adelae is also super easy, soon you'll have more plants than you can care for. I'm trying to get rid of some
wink.gif

i hope so my little brother bought it and i brought it to my house to care for. i want some from this one plant it seems more vigerous than my other adelae, but i have had the others for a shorter time.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back