What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's alive!

Wow, while I was gone on holiday, my sundew seeds (of several types donated by several people) have exploded into germination... well maybe not exploded but their are a good number of them. All of them are of the one seed type I had sprout early, except one... hee hee hee! I think my Oddball is a Cape, it's growing so fast. I'm just so happy I could pop! I also thinned my little darlings today by picking up clots of dirt they are in with tweezers, so now they have at least a cm or two between each other. My first born are doing great and have several adult leaves with itsy bitsy dew drops, they are so cute! I hope they continue to speed in their growth, okay I'm done gloating, lol

Gloat away, Darcie!

I have just had some similar success with D. Aliciae (Maybe a month ago), and my Angelica are starting to sprout.

Just like you, these new additions are thanks to generous donations. I think I may shortly have more that I know what to do with....
wow.gif

Back