What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New dews...

Today I received D. dichotoma red and filliformis red. A little frazzled from shipping but they are awesome. I'm stoked!

I've got Drosera dichotoma "small red". They are actually just seedlings, only a few days old. I think i haev more than before... about six to ten of them... They are starting to look neat... about... .25 cm long/tall (wutever you call that angle they are on)... I'm happy.

smile.gif

Any pictures of wut this drosera will look like?

Pics later this week...

i have the filiformis red as well

when it first arrived, i thought i was going to lose it because it didnt look too healthy and wasnt showing any growth, but now its coming along fine..

i hope to be able to reproduce and share!

whre did you get a filimformis 'red'? i want one so bad lol! thanks-Zach

CC has them but they are expensive at &#3615.

Every thing at CC is over priced. I'm not happy with the size of the plants they send either.
mad.gif
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
mad.gif
:angry::angry::angry:
mad.gif
:angry::angry::angry::angry:
mad.gif
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
mad.gif
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I assume by CC you guys are talking about californiacarnivores. Well so far every plant I have orderd from them has been giant and extremely healthy. As was the butterwort I won from this site.

I guess it depends what you order Tristan, or maybe your plants are just coming out of dormancy or something. Most of the plants for sale when I visited were huge when I visited Summer 2000, (except for plants that are supposed to be small like pygmy sundews lol
smile.gif
)

BTW, ONE MORE POST FOR ME TO HAVE 50 POSTS! Yay! I posted about 30 posts this month, thats a record! I only had around 20 since I signed up August 2001!

(Edited by Statik2426 at 9:10 pm on April 18, 2002)

CA Carnivores's plants, I believe, are grown and propagated the old fashion way (no TC stuff). Plus, they're located in Northern CA which the cost of living is higher. I have gotten good plants from them.

Back