What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can somebody tell me the maximum

I'm planning on doing an adelae-only small terrarium, and wanted to make sure that I get one that's tall enough, so that I'm sure my plants won't outgrow it. Thanks in advance for any info. Leo

Mine average around 4 inches. I would guess 6 inches would be max.

travis

Oh, then I guess I could get away with as small as a 10 Gal aquarium to do my Adelae forest. BTW, any suggestions on companion plants, or would everything just get swamped by the Adelae swarm? Each of my potted Adelaes are currently dropping like 10-20 offspring, let alone the plantlets that appear from the tips of the leaves. These guys are like weeds.

I have mine in a 10 gallon tank. Also I keep mine in little pots now.  Much easier to grow.

11710793-ebf2-028001E0-.jpg

Hope that helps,
travis

Remember the flower scapes will rise 6-7 inches above the plant.

Travis,

NICE SETUP!!!
biggrin.gif

travis, i like the picture... do i see only one light on there?? what is the wattage? from what i hear no one bulb is enough. but, it looks like yours is doing fine.
lates,
andrew

Back