What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera sp.hermanus

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what is "Drosera sp.Hermanus"? I have seen this on many seedlists and I am curious to know as many interesting Drosera sp. are found in Hermanus(glabripes, hilaris, cistiflora etc.) along with common sp.

I have a sp. Hermanus which looks like D. cunefolia but should be out of range so who knows???

Hi,

I have seen a friends plants of D. sp 'Hermanus' and whilst still only small, they look almost identical to the plants I grow as D. admirabilis. Perhaps these two are the same? D. cuneifolia and D. admirabilis are closely allied so I guess the plants you have Greg could also be the same.

Sean.

Drosera admiribilis does occurr within the Hermanus range, so this is likely to be what is referred to by this name if it looks like D. admiribilis.

I am hunting both D. admiribilis and D. cuneifolia to compare them, they are both rare here in the States.

Back