What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera petiolaris-complex 8 pictures

Hi,

Here are some pictures, a friend sent me. He is not yet registered, so i'm posting them for him. Hope you like them.

from left to right : Drosera brevicornis, Drosera broomensis, Drosera derbyensis

from left to right : Drosera fulva, Drosera lanata 'Darwin' x falconeri, Drosera lanata 'Type N.T.'

on the left : Drosera ordensis 'Beverly Springs'  on the right : Drosera petiolaris 'all red'

Christian

Wow...those are beautiful! Nice healthy looking plants. Great photos too. Your friend should be here to take his praises.
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing them. I love the d. derbyensis.

Suzanne

Ahhhh, wonderful photos of well grown plants! Hats off to your friend. I lost nearly my entire collection from last winter's freeze and this summers heat, but it is good to see someone enjoying these beautiful species.

Very nice pictures! I have one tiny D. dilato-petiolaris growing slowly, the only survivor of a 'cat incident', and few germinations of D. paradoxa x ?, I can't wait to see them at this size!

I am working on getting some woolies. These plants are so beautiful. You have done a wonderful job.

I think the first three and the last pics are the best. Those plants are stunning!

Back