What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRoblems wit my sundew

WHAt HAppens if i Cant FInd any Bugs.... how do i kno my FLy Trap is DIeing...... could u help me How 2 take care if my flytrap ... please an thanks

Hi,

Your plant will be able to catch all of the bugs it needs. You can tell your plant is dying if it is turning all black and its not in winter conditions or if it is mushy. Here are some growing instructions:

http://www.dionea.homestead.com/nonexistent.html

Noah's right. First thing you need to do is get some basic info under your belt. None of this info was available when I started collecting CP. I must have killed dozens of fly traps...and that was when they were being pulled out of the wild! Seems much easier now with all of the info and support on the net. Read as much as you can about them and don't get discouraged with early losses. Keep trying and you'll find this hobby really rewarding.

Back