What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody know about

I would like to know growing tips on this plant and also do they need stratification adn any ohter interesting things about them. Hey Tamlin, if you happen to know there natural habitat and if it's originally in Australia and what part exactly that would be great. Shauntell

I think you can treat them like other Australian tuberous drosera that go through summer/dry dormancy...

mmm... how exactly do you treat them? Never messed with any tuberous drosera or dry summer dormancies. If I had known it was tuberous I might've waited until I was more experienced. Well no time like the present, rihgt.

Might also want to check here

from what i have read, this is an incredibbly difficult plant. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Sorry to sound like a know-all but you should change the first "i" to an "o" to make stolonifera

wink.gif

You don't sound like a know it all. I'm always worried about spelling them wrong so thank you. Thanks for the links. I'm definately gonna need to do a lot of reading.

Back