What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need ID

Hey all, I got these two plants and I'm not quite sure what species or hybrid they are.  The one on the left looks to be a falconeri x ? and could the one on the right be fulva?
petiolaris_needs_id.jpg

The first is a hybrid of falconeri, but I cant tell which species the other parent is.

The other looks like dilatato-petiolaris.

The one on the right looks like falconeri X broomensis (?) and the other does look like petiolaris. Hey Larry, willing to trade one to me
wink.gif
? Drop me a line please-Zach

nice plants! maybe we can trade cuttings a while after it gets established?
biggrin.gif

Hi Larry,

The first one looks like D.kenneallyi. The second one is possibly D.fulva. My kenneallyi is starting to produce new leaves and looks identical to the plant in your photo.

The dilatato-petiolaris I received had a red center and the petioles were longer than the plant in the second pic.

Spectabilis73,

From what I have heard, leaf cuttings of petiolaris droserae are extremely difficult to root.

larry,
where did you get those sundews?I don't have any wolly sundews,and would like to get some
biggrin.gif

D'oh, no consensus on what exactly these two plants are  
confused.gif

The guy that gave em to me would know, but won't respond to email  
sad.gif

Spectabilis73, I got these at a recent Los Angeles CP Society meeting.
link

Have you checked the photogallery of Bestcarnivorousplants.com? Look at kenneallyi and fulva. They look quite alike to your plants.

Back