What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. falconeri

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
So for giggles I laid out a few leaves from my falconeri when I was cleaning it up a bit a while back. The cuttings were in milled sphag right next to my parent plant under my HID/MH, temps are 70-80 humidity is 70%ish. Last night I saw a baby plant forming!!! I might have to try for more this way
smile.gif

I remember when ( I think it was Pingman) posted about his succsess with this. I am glad It worked! Congradulations!
smile.gif

Cole

that's great! congrats!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Colieo @ April 07 2003,10:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I remember when ( I think it was Pingman) posted about his succsess with this.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yes, PingMan had success as well but I think his method involved the use of high heat. If I continue to have success my way it might make things easier for more growers to propogate this guy

Congrats Pyro.
smile.gif
Always exciting to see baby plants. Thats a cool plant too.

Suzanne

Back