What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capensis sprouts

schloaty

Staff member
Hey Peeps,
    Anyone got a pic of D. Capensis sprouts?  I'm just wondering if it's my seeds that sprouted, or a weed (and don't tell the that they could be the same thing  
wink.gif
 )

Woah....great pic.
Though those plants are much older than what I think I'm looking at. I really mean "sprouts." Like, it there 1st or 2nd DAY of growth after the seed cover falls off. REALLY little.
wow.gif
wow.gif

Don't fret, Newbie. I'm just impatient
biggrin.gif

schloaty,
  Don't know if this helps.  These are from seeds I got from Noah.  The big metal posts are the prongs of a pair of tweezers I used to mark their location.  I kept losing track of them with the camera otherwise
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

12813342-00c1-01E401BD-.jpg

Thanks BCK, that helps! The green grass I see really is my sprouts! YAY
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh, boy. I'm going to have MANY Capensis....Maybe I'll be able to trade soon....

Hi

I know this is a late question,but my drosera capensis flowered,and I see in the soil what looks like that pic. of capensis sprouts, but nearly a centimeter high. Are they sprouts?
Thanks
Spectabilis73
biggrin.gif

weeeee! I hope I get lots! I have seeds coming in the mail. I'm trying to spred CP addition to my whole dorm, lol!

Back