What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUPERthrive, how do i give to

how would i give superthrive to a D adelae?

thanks

Foliar feeding seems to burn D. adalae leaves. I wouldn't attempt it.

so dont water with supertrhive for droseras cus they will burn roots, got ya

D.Adelae doesn't usally seem to need Superthrive anyways. I think it is VERY vigorous. Check out mine.

9798563-5257-01600120-.jpg

This Adelae is in a 4 inch pot.

wow, nice NG

my adelae i got from pft.com died
sad.gif

from the #### things in my terrarium!

but when i got it i took a leaf cutting and planted it, now it is a nice litte baby one, i wish i had a camera ;[

I don't think fungus gnats would have killed your Adelae UNLESS your infestion you have is SUPER high like thousands and thousands of them. If your baby from the leaf cutting is slow or doesn't live I'll give you one of my baby's when it is a good size.

there are some fungus gnats. i dont see many things hopin around, but what was kilin my ven, i saw little tiny worms in the middle of the growth point, like small small worms, put your thumb and pointer finger together and hold it up to light and open it until you can see light threw the 2 fingers thats how small they are , i saw like alot of em on the growth point and i saw em on the adeale, and there were tiny chew marks on the leaves and i saw little white dust like particle things

like white things on the plants

Back