What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gemmae availiable!

Ya, sometimes they do sprout in transit. It doesnt take much to get them going.

Cole

In the greenhouse they were sprouting on the plants themselves. They are very easy to germinate like Cole said.
smile.gif

Has anyone that sent a SASE NOT recieved one back from me?

I haven't. But its probably in tomorrow's mail.
rolleyes.gif

No worries!

SF

Nep g i sent out mine today had to get stamps so hold onto mine

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has anyone that sent a SASE NOT recieved one back from me? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'> Probably mine's in transit as well.

Got mine also. Thanks Dustin! Incidentally, this is my first experience with gemmae. Are they supposed to have been a tiny bit damp? Mine were, and were kinda stuck to the paper. Is this normal? I planted them anyway, as per "The Savage Garden" instructions, and await good things!

Capslock

dustin about a week ago you said mine was in the mail its not here

Thank very much for the gemmae. I recieved some from Tamlin last fall but killed most of them due to bad soil! I've learned from my mistakes and these should work. Hopefully the survivers will produce gemmae for distribution.

Thanks again for your generousity.
biggrin.gif

Back